Mac SQL Studio Software License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and Mac SQL Studio Software (Michael Trelinski) covering your use of Mac SQL Studio (the “Software”).
1) Mac SQL Studio is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use (that means at home).
1a) Mac SQL Studio is free for use in charity or humanitarian organizations.
1b) If you intend to use Mac SQL Studio at your place of business or for commercial purposes, you must register and purchase it. Commercial users: please contact me by E-Mail for prices, discounts and payment methods.
2) Mac SQL Studio Software is owned by Michael Trelinski and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from Mac SQL Studio (Michael Trelinski). In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
5) Limited warranty: Mac SQL Studo and documentation are “as is” without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall Mac SQL Studio or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
Copyright (C) 2011 by Michael Trelinski, California, USA.
All rights reserved.